- Pale ale, 1040 SG, nottingham yeast. 50:50 pils/2-row, crystal 60, amber, wild bullion hops
- As above, dry hopped
- 4.4% ale – Bramling X, Huel Melon, Simcoe bittering.
- Amber ale, with Irish Munich malt. 4.3%
- 20 month old, 5.7%, wild hops, Perle, s-33 yeast. Pils, crystal munich
- Saison, 5.7%, with WLP568 yeast. 1.012 FG
- 5.8%, Rye, Waimea hops, Southern X dry hop, and Ella. MG French Saison yeast
- Green hop beer, 4.7%, dry hopped with Cascade.
- Dunkle bock, 5.8%.
- Indian Brown Ale, 6%. 10% Special X, 2% choc. Pacific gem, Simcoe, Chinook
- Black Perle clone. 4.X% Coffee beans in primary – 600g in 50L.
- Smoked apple beer – 4.9%. 50% beech smoked warminster malt. Wheat, pils, munich, vienna
- Xmas ale – 5.4%. Mash 70C, FG 1014, 74% atten. Golden syrup, honey, vanilla. S-04 yeast
- 8% golden ale – MO, cara, wheat. Styrian goldings, raisins. 1 yrs old. S-33 yeast
- Amber cascade – 7%. Winner of Snowdrop beer competition. 10% amber.
Total beers tasted: 15. Attendees: 5